We are excited to promote our members' events! We'll be promoting this page weekly so please keep it up-to-date with your events. We encourage you to promote the whole calendar when possible.
Eligible* events include both for-profit and non-profit events that a BWME member is directly involved with.
For more information on posting events on this calendar click here.
Accelerate Your Career by Being a Published Author
Imagine yourself in the heart of literary Dublin, surrounded by the haunts of James Joyce, William Butler Yeats, Anne Enright, and Oscar Wilde. In addition to gaining inspiration from the greats, you’ll find plenty of guidance from publishing professionals to help turn your book project into a published work. Whether you are just starting out or finishing something you’ve been putting off forever, this is the perfect getaway to help you make progress. Here are some of the elements included in the trip:
• Personal consultation with an editor and publishing pro to help make sure you are on the right track
• Analysis of publishing options to identify the best medium for your message
• Expert critique of your writing by an editor
• Marketing Strategy with killer copy and video pitch
• Audio Books
• Group critique sessions
• Local celebrity lectures
• Guided tours, including access to exclusive venues
• Steep discounts on optional post-Dublin trips
• First-class hotel in the middle of Dublin
• Option for guests who don’t want to enroll in the authoring program
Fee includes first class accommodations, ground transportation, tours and events, and meals, and can be paid in three installments.