- All members will receive a listing in our Member Directory, with plenty of room for links to websites and social media pages. That’s free real estate on our powerful website.
- Exclusive invitations to our networking parties and other partner events.
- Discounts for services and products that matter to you with the BWME Platinum Savings Card.
- Free tickets to our annual Summer Kick-off and Evening of Giving outings.
- Heavily discounted tickets to our signature series The Story Behind Her Success with Candy O’Terry.
- All members come under BWME’s powerful Media Umbrella. We will gladly use our social and digital media platforms to promote any newsworthy media/entertainment event, activity, or award you are associated with.
- Members are encouraged to submit an entry for consideration to BWME’s blog “Microphones and Madness,” hosted by our Co-Founder Dayla Arabella Santurri.
- Members are encouraged to pitch a story idea to be featured in “The Story Behind Her Success” podcast, hosted by Co-founder Candy O’Terry.
- Our QuickConnect series provides our members a leg up when promoting their own networking event
Boston Women in Media & Entertainment are delighted to invite students enrolled in media and entertainment related majors to join our organization for a discounted yearly rate of $50.00. On the membership application please fill in the name of your college and your major.